commissions!

I'm excited to announce that I've decided to begin accepting commissions! I've had lots of questions about whether I'd do commissioned work, especially after painting engagement as a wedding gift for my sister and brother-in-law. The painting was inspired by the sky on the night Madeleine and Matt were engaged, and after lots of thought about whether I'd be open to commissions, the answer is YES!

The ordering process will be a bit different (obviously) than simply purchasing through the shop like my other pieces, so feel free to email with any questions, but here's a bit of detail:

  • Commissions will be priced at $1.25 per square inch, so if you're interested in a 24" x 36" piece, the cost would be $1080 (864 x 1.25). 30% would be due upon order (and nonrefundable) and the remaining 70% within 30 days of shipment
  • We'll talk about what you're interested in, what other pieces are your favorites, and your ideal color pallete (or photos of the room you're planning to hang it in!) before I get started so we're on the same page. Also, inspiration pictures will definitely help me get a sense of what you're looking for, so I welcome them!
  • I'm planning on a 4 week turn around as of right now, though if lots of commissions come in, that might change :)
  • We'll also have a contract in place with timeline, more details, etc. to ensure that we both have the same expectations of the process.

Please contact me if you're interested or if you know you want one ASAP, add to cart!